Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting to Exhale

You… you are the air, the air that I breathe
You’re very breath, that is living in me
Causin me to pause …
For just a moment I freeze
Waiting to exhale, let it out
Like a warm summers breeze

I take a deep breath and everything I need
Is there at my side, right beside me
Giving me life… that never , ever fails
While I’m waiting here… to exhale

As breathe in I hold on, bated breath
Lean back in your arms, in comfort I rest
Holding on…all fear is gone...
I exhale once more
I exhale because
You alone, you are the breath in me
You alone are the reason I breathe

I release life, love and liberty
As I let go of the Source that has set me free
As I breath out I get down, down on my knees
And with everything I am
I exhale
Then I ...breathe

C. Hinds

No comments:

Post a Comment