Saturday, July 24, 2010

O Canada
As I ponder in the light of eternity all that I have encountered this weekend at the Canadian awakening conference in Toronto, Canada. I stand in amazement at a wonderful, all powerful, magnificent, loving and fearful God! He is so intricate and detailed that to try to figure out even a fragment of everything that He is doing all at once is too much to consider. I love to express my worship to God in dance. I love to let my hands and feet and full body express what I desire to say to Him. I fall short most of the time and feel like I need 50 or so more songs to play to even try to come close. How great is my God? It is well with my soul, Majesty, Lamb upon the throne, Sovereign Lord. All songs that have moved my body greatly this weekend, allowing me to tell the lover of my soul how I truly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment