Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wow !! This weekend was exhilarating and fun!!

June 20th, 2010

Wow !! This weekend was exhilarating and fun!!
I attended the Write Canada conference in Guelph, Ontario and my eyes were instantly opened again.
One of the very first gifts that I discovered that I had as a young girl was writing.
I loved to do two things read and write my feelings down. I think it began when I was about six or seven years of age and it has not stopped yet. I still love to read just my choices in reading material has shifted from fictional to more inspirational or tutorial. My writings are now more out of necessity than the sheer love of it and that is about to change. I have committed myself to become a blogger!
What that looks like just yet, I am not quite sure. This weekend I have been inspired by a workshop that I attended with Ann Voskamp. I so related to her emotion and kept feeling if she can do it so can I. So here I go getting ready to be real and risky as I take some time everyday to allow other people to read about my feelings, my passions, my desire and about me. This seems ironic as my blog is called Word of Spirit and Truth. I am about to embark upon a new journey with my Creator and as it unfolds I pray that my readers will have gained something from the few minutes that they take to read what I have poured out for the day. My spoon is full of opportunities!!! (this is from the workshop)
Blessings Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment