Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Am I

I am blogging today about my heart and where I am. So I come to Him and ask “where am I Lord?``
He answers me as simply as He always does with “where I am there you will be also” so I ask again “ where are you Lord?” He chuckles as He says to me “ I am with you always even to the ends of the age”
So I stay still for a moment and block out all the noise and confusion and other things within that cause me not to be still. As I sit there in silence I hear my heart beating and my hands suddenly raise to the sky as I surrender with my body to let Him know how much I appreciate and thank Him for all that He has done in my life.
As the tears stream down my face, my heart starts to ache , you know the good kind of ache that happens when you long for something so bad and you know you cant live with out it. That’s how I feel when I think about Him. My life is not my own, I belong to Him and He belongs to me.
If I had all the words in the world – every language and every tongue, it still would not be enough to express how I feel about my relationship with Him. So I dance . I begin to move my body and just release the joy, the hunger, the longing, the satisfaction, the peace, everything I am and am not, unto Him.
With every movement something else begins to happen- I unwind and find a freedom that has momentum. Motion. I find the motion that connects me to Him and Him to me. So I begin to worship Him in motion. And I never want to stop.
Now I know where I am – right there with Him and He is right there with me.
No place in this world I would rather be.
Dancing with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment