Monday, June 21, 2010

Sisters

Today I had a great day out shopping with my sister. I know many of you are thinking " big deal". This is a big deal for my sister and me. We are two very busy women with no FREE time on our hands. We both have five children and very hectic schedules and we do not agree on anything. We are like night and day, and we cant even agree which one of us is night. Something amazing happened today as we both went shopping together and appreciated each other tastes and preferences as we encouraged each other to be ourselves. We didnt have one single fight and we even laughed about the crazy people in little Portugal over their daily win in the World Cup. We talked about our children and agreed that we needed to spend more time thinking about ourselves and the other relationships in our lives.

We made each other a promise to get together for lunch real soon-but we couldnt agree on where we would eat though!

I thanked God for my sister today.

No comments:

Post a Comment