Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Two Shiny Pennys from Heaven





Today I was touched by two amazing Pennys from Heaven.

The first Penny added value to my life by impacting me to look outside myself and be the change I wanted to see in this world. She was a role model in the way that she continually allows her life to be shared, relevant and impactful . She holds space for you and is full of information and wisdom. Always looking for solutions to the "unanswered" problems. Being a connector for those that have, to help those that have need. When you know better you do better was a mantra that she gifted others with.
She was in the end of the beginning and I had the privileged to tell her that I loved her. When someone makes a difference in the way you live your life its important that you recognize it. She was leaving the place but I knew her presence would still be felt on the planet. To me she was like lightning and thunder, a supernatural natural phenomena that is caused by change and causes change to occur.

My second Penny was a beautiful sensitive soul that I had the honor to bring value to. We bonded our hearts together during a difficult season as she gave birth to her eighth child, a son. As she loved him in adoption, she trusted me and put my name on his birth certificate so he would one day know the story of how he came to be. Now that she was having her ninth and was incarcerated once more, I had the chance to go down memory lane to remind her how strong she was and how HOPE is a choice. My smile was wide and my heart was glowing as we held hands and cried and got caught up. Tomorrow she will be leaving and arriving all at once and my prayer for her was that angels would guide her as she tried to find her way. 

Two shiny Pennys from Heaven have been loaned to me to remind me of the value in things that I sometimes deem worthless. These two Pennys were the sum and value of my fortune today.

No comments:

Post a Comment