Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Designer Labels


Gucci, Micheal Kors, Coach, Guess and Versace
Name brands, designer labels, signs of money , status and what?
I am branded, labelled and designed by the greatest Designer the world has ever known

Who are you wearing tonight you ask?
No not DKYN, Armani or Prada, Louis Vuitton, or Chanel
I wear Joy around my neck and Love on my chest

My shoes have the swoosh not of Nike but of the message of Peace
My car does not have a jaguar sitting at the front or a BMW ensign to prove my success to the world
The most prestigious marque can not compare to what He has branded on my soul
My fashion choice is Free, Forgiven and Grace

Christian Dior has nothing in my size
Mercy is engraved on a gold plaque on my hand bag
I am in season and a trend setter, with visions of what everyone will be wearing next

Who did you allow to dress you? – Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren or are you draped in the material of His choosing, in kindness, gentleness and self control, is this Haute Couture for you?

For anything they put their name on can not compare to the way the stars are arranged in such beauty or the colors of the deep blue sea, the majesty of snow capped mountains, nothing ever designed can reach the breathlessness of true creation -A new born baby held in its mothers arms

I have been named after The Designer- I am a Child of God
My luxury items that are priceless consist of wisdom, knowledge and understanding

Cartier and Rolex  have not been bound around my wrist
My times and seasons are in sync and syncopated with Heaven
Though I may not own any Dolce & Gabbana in my closets
 This is not a true reflection of my status

Paris, Milan, New York and  Rome- none have created more of a spectacular show of creativity than when my Designer choose to create me- for I was fearfully and wonderfully made
Crafted and created from the finest cloth, stitched with precision and purpose, displayed for all to see

Runways, models and all the best advertisement and marketing schemes
Can never convince me that now I am worth something.
I was worth it long ago

Worthy of prosperity in every way, body, spirit, mind and soul
Worth all the gold and silver He has hidden in treasures in the earth
Worth His love

He gave me His very best
His Son wore stripes before they were considered fashionable
To show me how much I am truly worth

So I will choose to wear my Truth and be true to what I wear


No comments:

Post a Comment