Saturday, March 22, 2014

Truly Alive

 My heart has begun beating wildly and the great anticipation is beginning to overwhelm me. I am moments away from being in Your embrace. I am prepared like Esther to be with You. I have taken the time to focus my attentions on You, on Your desires. My heart is pulsating, pumping life to every area of my body, bringing new life to every cell of my blood, new oxygen, new purpose, fresh energy. Lungs are expanding as I take deeper breathes of air to calm myself from the immense intensity I have begun to experience.

  I am purposefully taking captive every thought that enters my mind and bringing all of them back to one thing- You. Your Love is so overwhelming, it envelops me and swirls around me as if to create a tower of safety and security- to hold me there for eternity. I am not a whimsical person. I am not one prone to fleeting desires or self gratifying acts of foolishness, but with You there are no limits, the boundaries are endless. The sky is higher, the oceans deeper, the vastness of the expanse stretches wider because You want to be with me. And I … I want desperately to be with you.

You have shifted Heaven and Earth to unite with me, a mere mortal. I was created for Your pleasure. Yet I have withheld this from You and in doing so I have come against the very reason I was created and plunged myself into living decay. But now I come to the Tree of Life and eat of its fruit and truly begin to Live. Waters of life begin to flow within. A cycle of regeneration now breaks the pattern of death. I am alive. Truly Alive! I was created to Live and bring forth life.

My hands are trembling with the electricity that flows when I align myself with You. You breathe and I inhale Your breath as true light dances around me and I softly float on the clouds of glory that descends. Heavenly visions of past present and future all become one sight to behold. But none has captured my gaze as the sight of You, You are the only sight I long to behold. I am spirit and you are Truth and we are one for this moment.  Deeper feelings has no one known than to know the Love of the Creator for His creation. Every receptacle receiver has heard the message- I love You and You are one with me.


How shall I leave this place and return to the world where the message is a mirror of distorted proportions
?
 
A twisted twilight zone.

 I grasp You tighter and burn the images permanently within me. I command my memory to save every picture of time that has not even passed yet, for we are in a space of Timeless. Where nothing has begun and nothing has ended.
So reluctantly I release and let go of this moment. But never for an instant will I forget. Longing will stay with me as Your voice sweetly continues to call me out of this mere existence of monotony and into the realm of higher purpose. Being one with You
. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment