Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Tongue Is the Pen Of A Ready Writer Psalm 45:1


My tongue is the pen of a ready writer
Vibrating with energy to create words that are powerful and have meaning

Deeper than thoughts, now able to bounce off walls and floors and ceilings

The voice that has heard these thoughts so revealing
Now loosed in the atmosphere forever to never return … but for all to learn and to discern

My tongue is the pen of a ready writer
To speak with intention at the mere mention of wrong becoming right, my soul in the middle of a night

Yearning for dark to become bright and the hidden to release the light

Words and energy fields rippling outward to undo and become undone
My tongue is the pen of a ready writer

Able to connect and attract and direct and attack 
To decree and agree and build and set free

My tongue is the pen of a ready writer
Never running dry of ink or lead or hand to hold or paper weight that flies away

My sounds of heaven released to stay envisioning the dawning of a brand new day
This is the pen that has been given to me, my destiny


For my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
There is nothing heavier or any lighter than a guard on my mouth that keeps me silent

Bound in chains because they refuse to hear   
The truth for fear

Liberation is here
For you were set free long ago, don’t you know?  

On a tree blowing in the breeze unlocked by the key
So hold your pain a little tighter, shine your light a little brighter  

Get ready for my future
For my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
 
Charmaine Hinds

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for allowing God to speak through you by being a "ready writer". God has recently revealed His calling in my life, I am a "ready writer". My desire for the world to know God's mighty hand has been exploding in my heart. Now I know what to do with it through the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit. he is working in me for you; My pen is Him, for them. Praise our Mighty Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me understanding of what God just spoke to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for the explanation. Now I know that God has been speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream i was floating down a clear clean River and it wasn't long and it ended the water come to my waist i was sitting on top of thousands of pens and i had like 5 different pens in my hand none of them were the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you.. just started giving thanks this morning in praying saying this verse.. repeatedly.. wow.. have your way Lord

    ReplyDelete